Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

My Big Secret

My biggest secret is way too embarrassing that I have never ever told anyone in my whole life.

I was in my first kapa haka show, we were just about to win when a boy by accident, hit me and I fell on the principal.
To make matters worse all the feathers on my dress fell on to the stage. The other students were sneezing and so was the principal. The whole hall was laughing at me.
I ran out of the hall crying. It was on camera so the whole world saw it on YouTube  or the news, even Maori television.
I locked myself in my room and went on YouTube to see my big tumble.

I felt bad until the next day when the other team came to my house and gave me the trophy. I could not believe it, I had a big tumble. I thanked them so much and I no longer felt bad at all. I never felt embarrassed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.